Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 18, 2008

Working on my day off...



Today was a great day! Our friend Melissa had us over so we could enjoy some awesome food, and the kids could play together. I was also able to bring my laptop and do a bit of work on my web page. Check it out if you would like (click on link below). Feedback is always appreciated. Julie, you may need to do a bit of editing as I can not figure out where the spell check is on there!


Sunday, Big Daddy left for an adventure, so the Little Princess and I went over to our friend Andrea's house. The kids were able to play. We checked out some new music and looked through a few books to come up with a list of ideas for healing crystal sets. It was a lot of fun for me, thanks Andrea. If anyone comes up with some ideas for other sets that are not listed on my Blue Water Vision web site (bluewatervision.googlepages.com), e mail me and let me know. The grand vision is to begin selling these sets and individual stones and crystals. I am taking my time and enjoying my new venture. I am learning a lot and am making sound and solid decisions along the way, and that takes time.


YUMMY! My mom brought me some French Onion Soup she made from scratch today. I am going to go eat it now - piping hot! I am super psyched!


By the way - what do you think of the picture at the top of the page? I think I could maybe crop this and make it part of my "logo". I took this picture at the Como Zoo this summer. I have a few other pictures that I will put up later and you will have to let me know what you think.


With love and gratitude,


Janelle