Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 8, 2008

TGIF!!!

Hello and greetings from the soon to be frigid West Metro! Been an interesting week at work. Got a lot done at my "regular" job, and been doing much more research and getting wholesale lists from businesses for Blue Water Vision. I received my "approved" assumed name from the Secretary of State in MN, now I need to put my ad in the paper, then after I get my paper saying it was in there for 2 weeks, I can send in my articles of incorporation, then I get get my tax numbers!!! I am waiting patiently, because I know that the universe does not need me to get overloaded. As promised, here are the books I bought from Barnes and Noble:
  • The Crystal Bible, A Definitive Guide to Crystals, by Judy Hall
  • Chakra Clearing, Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal, by Doreen Virute, Ph.D (includes a CHAKRA CLEARING CD!
  • Crystal Energy For Your Home, Creating Harmony in Every Room, by Ken and Joules Taylor
  • Love Crystals, Energize Your Love Life with the Power of Crystals, by Judy Hall
  • The Fortune Tellers Bible, The Definitive Guide to the Arts of Divination, by Jane Struthers
  • Tarot Deck and Book Set for Dummies - labeled as "The must-have tarot deck and book set for beginners!"
  • The Encyclopedia of Crystals, by Judy Hall

I am super excitied to start diving in! I have shared a few of the books with my friends. Talk to you all soon. With gratitude and love - Janelle