Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's a new day!

Well, Tuesday is my Monday at work this week. I took my mom to the U of MN for her follow up visit after recovering from Viral Brainstem Encephalitis. The Dr. that saw her remembered her from when she was presented as "Patient of the week" in September. He was happy to see her and remarked at what a wonderful recovery she has had. He looked back at all the tests and they came back negative, so they never really figured out what virus it was. The only thing that matters is that she is healty and happy! Yeah! Sunday, I was able to go to Barnes and Noble, solo, and look at books. I got a bunch. Will list them later. It has been fun looking through them quickly to get a preview. Can't wait until I have time to really dive in and check them out! Have a spectacular week! Today's affirmation: I am a worthwhile individual. I am valuable and important exactly the way I am. With love and gratitude! Janelle