Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Greetings!

Greetings from Blue Water Vision! I am extremely thankful to have the opportunity to share positive thoughts and energy with all of you. I am grateful for the experience I am about to create for myself, family, friends and YOU! Life is a series of experiences and lessons; some of which have been celebratory and others that have not. We are learning from our universe every day, and for that I am thankful and grateful. We live in a world of abundance, and I have learned to accept and appreciate the daily abundance that I have come to realize has been there forever! This is why I have decided to embark on a new venture. The metaphysical world has been intriguing to me since I was in my teens. I have been interested in Astrology, Numerology, Tarot, Palm Reading, Angels, all types of religions, Psychic Intuition, and Spiritual Guidance. It is just recently that I have opened my heart and soul to the full appreciation of these wonderful gifts. With that wonderful revelation, I have come to the conclusion that I want to share this with the world. I will be updating you all in the near future. Until then, enjoy the abundance life and the world gives to all of us! Also, if you live in the Minnesota area, my wonderful and loving friend Andrea is a wonderful massage therapist. Her business is in Waverly, MN and it is called Andreas Massage. This is a wonderful experience for women only. Her web site is andreasmassage.com - Check it out. I am grateful for her positive energy and healing touch! She has been a wonderful guide and support for me and my family for many years. I have been especially grateful for her in the last few months of my personal growth and experiences. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Andrea! Love and abundance to Everyone! Janelle