Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 3, 2008

What to do?

Well, I am going to go to Barnes and Noble today to buy some books on healing and crystals. I think this is going to be a big part of my future. I am really interested in getting the book about how crystals can interact with your pets. My wonderful mother gave me her gift certificate with a lovely balance on it to use. She is a God send for sure! I have started an ebay account and the name is bluewatervision. I'm thinking I would like to sell different kinds of metaphysical items on ebay and maybe even Amazon. Still need to do a bit more research. I have been looking at the healing crystal listings, and purchased some from a woman who actually lives in MN - cool! Can't wait to get them. I also found a metaphysical shop on Lyndale Ave in Mpls. Am going to make it a point to get down there. May your day be filled with love and abundance! I am grateful for the wonderful day! Janelle