Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Hey Everyone!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Green Beer - gross! Only in college did I drink that, I don't remember if that turned out so wonderful...

Things around our house have been pretty "crappy", literally.
Princess has been ill since the 7th.
Started with a fever over @ Big Daddy's house - continued with a fever when she got home until the 12th...then the "shit hit the fan", literally. She's had the poops since the 12th, so Big Daddy and I took her to the Dr. today, and we have begun the process of "stool sampling". If you are a lab tech - I admire you and what you do for a living - no thanks. Hey Julie - don't you get to do something like that when you move into your new profession? Good times! We got the 1st 2 out of the way. So, hopefully I will get them to the lab on Wed night before 8 so we can find out what's up.

In the mean time...that's all I know. Looking forward to Spring on Thursday!

Happy Easter! xoxo Janelle