Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 15, 2009

David's Cookies Back to School Specials, and More!

David's Cookies - Fresh Baked Snacks and Savings for Back-To-School, College and More!
Fresh Baked Since 1979

Shop online at David's Cookies and choose from a mouth-watering selection of delicious chocolate chip & other fresh-baked cookies and desserts like cheesecake and brownies. Our store also features frozen cookie dough, gift baskets and more. Buy gifts like the Cookie of the Month club for friends & clients, making David's the perfect recipe for a gift that's a bite above the rest! All products are Kosher Dairy certified kosher kosherD

Back-to-School at David's Cookies

For your child, grandchild, neighbor, friend who might be going off to college, automatically send them a gift of "12 Months of Sweet Reminders". Nothing says "I love you and I'm thinking about you" better than treats in the mail. I used to love it when my Grandmothers or my mom would send me treats in the mail...a poor college student. My dorm neighbors loved it, too! My daughter loves to have something sweet when she has lunch @ school (we pack our own), this is going to be PERFECT (perfect = no cooking/baking all the time for me!). I think I have also found my new "Thank You" gift for our businesses new and current customers!

Cookie of the Month Club 12 Months 1 lb.

There is something for everybody at David's Cookies! Go look at their website. They have fundraising opportunities, wholesale and foodservice options. Talk about full service. Enjoy the indulgence! David's Cookies - Can one desire too much of a good thing?